Thursday, November 18, 2010

Nicholas Gems

The other day Nicholas expanded his list of what he wants to be when he grows up.

1.  A superhero
2.  A worker man (construction worker)
3.  A McDonald's worker man
And the best one of all
4.  Santa Claus

Nicholas asked where santa claus lives.  I told him the north pole.  N:  When can we go to the north pole.  I said we can't because it's way to cold up there.  N:  How about in an airplane?  Mommy:  Nope, too cold for airplanes. N:   how about in a car.  M:  Nope too cold for cars.  N:  Silence .... I guess santa claus can live up there because of this big coat. M:  I guess so.  N:  When I grow up I'm going to get one of those coats and be santa claus.   Never hurts to dream big.

We just had this conversation.
N:  Mommy you are the only girl I love. 
M:  Oh yeah?  That's good.
N:  Well except for Katie from down the street (who is in 4th grade by the way, I guess he goes for the older ones)
M:  Ok.  Well what about Grammy and Grandma?
N:  yeah I love them too.  Ok well Mommy you are the first girl I love.
M:  that works for me  :)

What a cutie.

No comments: