Thursday, November 04, 2010

Sickness

Is it me or has this season been tough with the sickness.  Just a couple of weeks ago we were all sick.  Then just sunday matt got sick again.  Tuesday night the boys woke up with a half hour of each other and were sick all over their beds. Then a few hours later I got it.  We are recouping today but is it spring yet?

The boys of course do not care that they are recovering and that it's 40 degrees outside.  They are runnign around the house making up a TV show called the Naked Show.  Well the half naked show becuase I won't let them run around without underwear on.  Mommy has to draw the line somewhere.  I think the Naked Show is some sort of variety show.  First nicholas was a cowboy-clown with a jackhammer and Nathan was a knight.  I think one was a bad guy and one was a good guy.  There was a lot of jumping around and then nicholas fell over and Nathan declared himself the winner.  Next Nicholas was just a jackhammer and nathan was a knight again.  This time they were both good guys and they were walking around and bumped into each other (back to back) and fell over.  They were both giggling.

Right now they are planning their next show.  If only I had the resilience of little boys. 

No comments: