Wednesday, June 09, 2010

What is wrong with that boy?

Mommy and Nathan were reading stories on the couch before school this morning. I smelled something foul but I couldn't pin point where it was coming from. Then I looked down and saw brown spots on Nathan's shirt.

M: What is that on your shirt Nathan.
N: I think it's cat poop.
M: How did you get cat poop on your shirt?
N: When I was getting a book from downstairs, I think there was cat poop all over the bottom of it.
M: Let's take off your shirt and wash your hands.
N: Oh well I already washed my hands when I got the cat poop on it.

First of all, it had been about 45 minutes before that I had heard him go into the bathroom downstairs and he never thought to tell me that he had found cat poop all over a pile of books. Second, why didn't he take OFF HIS SHIRT that had cat poop on it. Sometimes I think I will never understand him.

No comments: