This morning I dropped the kids off and I headed back outside to the car. It was a bright sunny morning. It was crisp outside but the wind wasn't blowing and with the sun it actually felt nice. There were birds chirping in the air and as I walked outside I actually felt my mood lift... as if the veil of winter were finally being lifted. Even though it was 20 degrees this morning, I swear spring is coming. This weekend the time changes... which will mean it will be darker in the morning for a little while but i think spring is really here.
Of course, now that I've made that prediction watch out for the freak snowstorm next week.
1 comment:
You know, I felt the same way this morning. I'm always grouchy until at least 10 a.m., but this morning my upstairs was filled with sunlight and instead of thinking horrible thoughts about work and waking up, I thought, "I'm going to take my sneakers to work so I can go for a walk." And driving in, it seemed like nothing could go wrong. Of course something will go wrong, but I hope the sunshine will make it seem better :)
JCPenny's sales flyer in the paper had crop pants in it, so spring can't be too far behind!
Post a Comment