Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sickness Revisted

This time it was nathan who was sick. He came down with a fever saturday morning and was very pathetic. Sunday he was good in the morning but then the fever came back by lunchtime. Monday he had a slight fever so daddy stayed home with him. i thought for sure he would be fine tuesday but he woke up again with a fever 100. Since I didn't want him to get excluded for wednesday as well I kept both him and nicholas home yesterday. We had a pretty good day. Also it was the first workout for my work laptop that I just got. I actually got a lot of work done while the boys were taking their nap.

Other than the sickness everything is going well. The house still looks nice. The weather is bone cold so we just try to stay indoors as much as possible.

keep warm

No comments: