Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Go Play

Wow, it's been a long time since I've written. It's been a pretty busy couple of weeks and I'm just finding the time now. We went to PA this past weekend for Logan's baptism. Nathan had a great time at both grandparents house. He also had a great time with cousing connor. The two of them did very well sharing for about a day and a half. That last morning before we left I think they had just about had it with the sharing and they kept fighting over the same toys... which was kind of funny. But they really kept each other busy. Nathan was so exhausted after such a fun weekend he slept for 3 hours in the car on the way home. That was a long trip home because we made a detour to Uconn to pick up some stuff. It was a longer detour than I thought it was going to be, especially when the two year old in the backseat is "All done car," and proceeds to tell you that every thirty seconds. But we got to uconn and went into one of the therapy rooms with a bunch of toys and ordered pizza for dinner and he was in a great mood after that. It's amazing what some airplanes and cars will do for a little boys outlook on life.

This is a short week for me (since we took monday off) and then next week will be another short week. I think that's pretty good planning on my part. It's matt and our's 6th anniversary this weekend. I've been trying to get one of the teachers at nathan's daycare alone so I can ask her if she will babysit this weekend. I know it's getting a little late in the week but I would like to go out for dinner and a movie anytime this weekend. Hopefully she will be available.

Well that's about all that's been happening. Have a great week.

No comments: