It's been beautiful outside lately and Nathan has been enjoying it immensely. So much so that when it's time to come inside he throws a fit. Yesterday he was outside before dinner and then came in for dinner. After dinner he started the "outside" chant. Daddy (who didn't feel like going outside and chasing nathan around the yard) said "Legos?" Wouldn't you know it, Nathan ran into the living room and dumped all the legos out all over the floor and they played until bathtime. I didn't know anything could trump Outside.
Nathan loves tubby time. As I was letting out the water he was watching it go down the drain. The water was almost all gone and he started peeing in the tub. He watched himself pee for a while and then when he was done he raised his hands up in the air and said "Tah Dah." I started busting out laughing and he just looked at me with a half smile, like what's so funny. BOYS!!
4 comments:
Legos trump everything.
I would definitely have to agree with Bill on this one.
BOYS!!
The best toy ever.
Post a Comment