Why oh why can't he sleep past 6AM? 7 would be great, 6:30 would be good, even 6:15 would allow me to get in and out of the shower so that daddy doesn't have to get up and feed him breakfast. But no, it's been sometime between 5:30 and 6 EVERY day. Including Saturday and Sunday. Most days when i get out of the shower and go downstairs to rescue matt the two of them are on the couch with sesame street playing. One of them is sound asleep and it's not the little one. This weekend matt let me sleep in both days. YEAH!!! Saturday I slept till 9:30. Sunday we tag teamed, I slept till 7:30 thenI got up and sent matt back to bed until 9:30. It's just not fair. At this age, when he can sleep in without any reason to get up, he doesn't, but come school age I know I'm going to be dragging his sorry butt out of bed to catch the school bus on time. Life's just not fair sometimes.
Not too exciting of a weekend. Put the Christmas stuff away, did a little cleaning and mainly rested and played around the house. We did get to go for a walk with Susie yesterday. Nathan had a great time in the stroller. He hasn't been in the stroller for a while and I thought he would want to walk. So I put his boots on and told matt to bring the stroller in case he got tired walking. We got about 50 feet down the road when he started to climb into the stroller. So he had a great time lounging for the rest of the walk.
Have a great day
No comments:
Post a Comment