Thursday, December 15, 2005

Teething Again

Another busy week. But finally I have a few moments before I leave for the day. Nathan is teething again. Just when we thought we were finished. So of course, he bit again yesterday. I don't know what to do about it since he doesn't bite at home. If he did it at home I would be able to reprimand him... but I never see him do it. Oh well... they are just going to have to be more vigilant about watching him when he's getting frustrated and when his tylenol is wearing off.

Nathan has decided that not only is he a vegetarian (except for chicken nuggets) he also only needs to eat two meals a day. For the past 4 nights in a row he's refused to eat dinner. We've offered him all his favorites and he refused everything. He wasn't upset about it... he just didn't want to eat. Oh well... he slept through the night and eat well at breakfast and lunch so what are we going to do. I think he just finished going through a growth spurt. He tends to eat less after one of those so that's probably the deal.

I'm pretty much done Christmas shopping and matt's finishing his up today as we speak. This is a record for us.... we never finish this early. It's because we are going to do "Our" Christmas day with just the three of us on Sunday. This means we don't want to do any shopping this weekend and then we head to PA on Thursday so we don't really have any other time to get it done. That's ok, it takes a lot of the pressure off. Now we just have to wrap all the gifts. fun fun fun

time to go pick up the little one

have a great night

No comments: