Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Feeling Much better today

Well it's going somewhat better this morning. I went to bed early, Nathan slept a little bit better (not much but a little), and I remembered to bring matt's computer to work. And made it to work only half an hour later than I wanted to.

Only two more days this week. Then we are visiting PA again this weekend. Should be fun. Roomba (or Doobie) has been hard at work again this week. He is a welcome addition to the family. The cats aren't too fond of him but oh well.

Nathan had a slight fever yesterday evening. This morning he woke up fine so we'll see where this goes. Hopefully no where, but we are keeping a close eye on it. If he gets another ear infection within 4 weeks of the first one, then it's considered a treatment failure and he gets different antibiotics. It's been 3 weeks since his last dose of antibiotics so we will see if the infection comes back. i hate germs.

That's about all for today. have a great day

No comments: