Do you think that in the great plan of life, everything goes wrong on the same day thus causing a "bad" day... or do you think that one thing goes wrong and then every other little thing that normally wouldn't bother you seems enormous and therefore makes it a bad day.
Can you guess what kind of day i'm having today. I won't tell you all the gory details.. suffice it to say I wish I could just go back to bed and start all over. Althought that probably wouldn't work considering the lack of sleep overnight due to a certain little boy who will remain nameless. This lack of sleep was probably the impedious for the bad day and so far it's been going from bad to worse. And I'm sure that my dear husband and child are both probably just as cranky at home so it won't get any better when I actually do go home. Maybe if we all could just get some sleep things would look so much better. I need a vacation.
Anyway, I'm going to TRY to get some work done although I doubt i will be succesful. For some reason my network drive has also determined that it will be a bad day and therefore I don't have access to any of my files. Blah
2 comments:
I know you can't see it, but I'm doing my "I Love Alison" dance because you rock my socks as the sister I never had before my cootie-ridden brother started dating you. Things will get better, I know they will.
Thanks Megan, you make me smile
Post a Comment