Nathan woke up again last night at 2AM screaming. This has happened three out of the last four days. And he's inconsolable. He screams when you pick him up, he screams when you try to give him some water, he screams when you try to give him the pacifier AND he screams when you try to bring him in to bed with you. We basically just have to wait it out. Then he goes back to sleep in his crib and sleeps till I have to wake him up for school. I don't get it. Maybe he's having nightmares of those cows and roosters. Who knew cows and roosters could be so tramatic.
Friends of ours are in town this week visiting her parents. Matt is going to meet them this afternoon to do some hiking with Nathan. Of course I'm stuck here at work. But tomorrow we are going to head up to her parents house in the afternoon. Hopefully it will be nice enough so we can go swimming. I think Nathan will like it. I can't wait.
Work is interesting. Next Thursday they are going to be announcing all the changes that they've been working on for the past 6 months. I've heard through the grapevine that our division will be pretty badly hit but that our group probably won't be too affected. I just want to have a job after thursday.
HARRY HARRY HARRY!!!! We ordered through Amazon so it SHOULD be showing up on Saturday afternoon in our mailbox. Two years ago we ordered through Amazon and finally got it about 2 weeks after we were supposed to get it. hopefully that won't happen again. i can't wait. We are only getting one copy and i told matt I get to read it first. He can start reading it after he submits his proposal to his advisor as a sort of reward. Hopefully that will be enough incentive for him to work hard and finish it up.
Have a great day
3 comments:
I'm thinking since they've approved your training for dates occurring after next Thursday, you're most likely safe.
Oh and good luck with the sleep issues.
That WOULD be a good assumption IF the person who approved the trip (my boss's boss) actually knew what the changes were going to be. As far as yesterday was concerned he did not know. I'm sure in the near future he will though.
Post a Comment