Wednesday, July 20, 2005

No Meetings Yet

Well it's Wednesday and I have no individual meetings on my calendar to discuss the upcoming changes. This is good. Hopefully not too much will be changing in my group. I'll keep you updated as tomorrow comes and goes. Pretty sure I'll still have a job though and also pretty sure that it will be the same job. YEAH!!

Nathan has slept well the last two nights in a row. This morning he woke up around 6. I fed him and then changed him and got him ready for school. Matt took him in and he fell asleep in the car. Matt got him out of the car and all the way in to daycare and into his crib and he was still asleep. He must have been very tired.

He didn't want to eat last night. We've been trying to get him to eat with a spoon the last couple of days. He actually does very well getting the spoon to his mouth. The problem comes with getting food actually on the spoon. First I tried to help him by holding his hand while he was trying to put stuff on the spoon. NO!! So then I tried picking food out of his bowl and putting it on his spoon. NO!!! Finally I took my spoon and spooned some food onto his spoon in the bowl while he really couldn't see what I was doing. That seemed to work. He's a very independent little boy. Once he thinks he can do something he doesn't want ANY help from you, thank you very much.

He was very crabby when we got him home. I fully believe it was the heat and humidity. They said he was fine all day at school. Then he just couldn't stop whining once we got in the house. So we turned on the AC and he finally settled down after a while. But he didn't really want to eat anything either. Not even cheese, one of his most favorite things in the world. Finally I got him to eat some chicken and dumpling soup. But it took a lot of patience. More than I thought I had.

That's about all for today. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: