Remember that movie that I'm all excited about that's coming out September 30th. Well a new trailer was just posted. It explains a little bit more about the premise than the last one. Since I got a couple people who didn't understand what it was all about I'd thought I'd post the new trailer as well. You should all go and see this movie so they will make new movies and maybe just maybe bring it back as a TV series... maybe, hopefully, I can only hope.
Oh and if you like the trailer and aren't busy on Friday nights (or have TIVO like we do), the SciFi channel is replaying the Firefly series IN ORDER. Unfortunately when it was played on Fox the first time around they didn't air the pilot episode until the end. But anyway, I digress. Watch Firefly, I guarantee it's better than a whole lot of other stuff that's on TV, especially on a Friday night.
1 comment:
All right. Enough with all that Harry Potter crap. You're finally talking about something worth getting exciting about.
I do like this trailer better than the first, although I still say anyone who would be impressed by "from the Creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer" already knows who created it and it, along with River doing Slayeresque fight moves, might give others the notion that it's like Buffy, which it's not. Also, no sign of Book. But I love that they've brought back the boba fett-ish bounty hunter from the last episode of the series.
Post a Comment