Thursday, May 05, 2005

Ready for the Car?

We are leaving tonight at bedtime for PA. It's been a little over a month since we've been down to visit and the last time we were there Nathan was very sick and was NOT acting like himself. Hopefully he will not catch my cold and he will be a happy, walking little guy. Yes I said walking. He's really been practicing the last couple of days. He made it from the kitchen through the dining room all the way into the living room before falling into my waiting arms. He's so proud of himself when he gets where he's going. Such a cutie.

Not too much going on. I stayed home yesterday since I still felt pretty awful. I got a lot of rest and feel much better today. My cough is still around but I don't feel like I'm going to fall over at any moment anymore.

We have a theif at work. Wednesday afternoon someone had ordered two toner cartridges and by Thursday morning they were both GONE!!! Now they are telling us to lock everything up at night. They'll probably install security cameras next. I guess for some people this is a quick way to make a buck on ebay.

well back to work. have a great day everyone

No comments: