Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Nice Weekend

It was a nice weekend in PA. I heard that the weather in CT was downright blustery so I'm glad we missed it. Nathan was actually not sick and was very happy the whole weekend. It was great. He showed off all his new walking skills.

Not too much going on here. I stayed up much later than I should have to watch the season finale of The Amazing Race. Yeah for Uchenna and Joyce, my favorites to win, although some of the luck they finally ran into seemed a little too good to be true. So I'm dragging today. Caffeine is my friend. How did I ever go without it for a year and a half? Went to a Greek Festival for lunch today. My oh my, the food was GOOOOD. I bought some desserts to share with Matt for tonight. YUMMY.

This weekend will be a work weekend. The house is a mess, the yard is a mess, everything is a mess. We'll have to work on it a lot this weekend. I'll be glad when Nathan can play outside a little more so that we can actually GO outside together and get some work done. It feels like I'm always stuck IN the house working while Matt (while still doing yard work) at least gets to enjoy the outside. But with Nathan getting a little older and running around and playing I'll actually get to go outside as well.

Oh yeah, our DVD-RW came in last night (another reason for staying up late). I played with it some and looks like everything is working. So we can FINALLY put the computer back together and maybe burn some movies. I'll do that in my free time.

Have a great night everyone.

No comments: