Ever get a song stuck in your head? Can you guess what's stuck in mine? But it is true. It's bright and sunny and about 40 outside. It's crisp and fresh and the birds are singing. It's a very nice day and it's just too bad I'm stuck inside. But I'll get to go out at lunch today. We are having our first parent teacher conference today. The teachers at Nathan's daycare keep a binder of all of his accomplishments and we are going to look through it today. Should be fun. Then I get to go out to lunch with my sweetie (Matt). Always a good thing.
Remember that stomach flu that Nathan caught from daycare. Well apparently it was very virulent. 14 out of the 16 kids in his class caught it. The only two who didn't get it were on antibiotics for something else and it must have raised their immune system enough that they were resistant. It was a SLOW week for them last week though. Everyone seems better now.
Nathan has decided that it is fun to walk around the house holding on to mommy and daddy's hands now. Sunday afternoon Matt just tried like we've tried a million times before but this time, something clicked and he just took off. He was giggling and having a great old time while we chased all the animals. Yesterday he even took a tentative step towards me. One half step and then he fell giggling into my arms. He's such a big boy.
I've got a big day of experiments planned today so I'd best get started. Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine.
1 comment:
There's a bright golden haze on the meadow. There's a bright golden haze on the meadow. The corn is as high as a' elephant's eye, and it looks like it's climbin' clear up to the sky. Oh, what a beautiful mornin'. Oh, what a beautiful day. I got a beautiful feelin' eveythin's goin' my way.
Post a Comment