Sunday, April 03, 2005

It's Spring at last, spring at last, thank God allmighty it's SPRING at last

It's so beautiful outside right now. It's about 50 and sunny. Granted yesterday it rained buckets and the sealing we did on the floor last winter did not hold but who cares. It's SPRING!!!! Flowers are starting to bloom. I've gone for a few walks this week. And best of all, Nathan is over his sickness. He seems to be almost 100%. I do believe he's starting to get two MORE teeth (his top front ones are through already). So he makes this funny Popeye type grimace from time to time (which we really need to get a shot of) which is really cute and I can totally deal with his little bit of crankiness compared to last weeks explosions and total melt downs.

We ventured out to dinner last night. It's been a long time since we've gone out. We've either been traveling or too tired to go out and ordered in. It was nice to go out and join the rest of the world. We went out for chinese. Nathan was very interested in all the food on the table. He likes dumplings and pineapple. YUMMY!!! He was very good throughout the meal and at the end we got to go look at the goldfish. HUGE goldfish. Overall a very nice night.

Nathan missed his first swim class this week. I wasn't quite ready to take him into a pool on Saturday when he first started acting normal on Friday. Next Saturday we'll go. I'm going to go shopping for swim trunks today. Kohl's is having a sale. Of course they are right.

Well the short one is waking up from his nap. So far the time change hasn't really affected us much. I think the big test will be tomorrow morning when we have to get up an hour earlier than he thinks. Should be ok though, he'll just be extra tired for his first nap. Turning the clocks forwards seems to be a lot easier on us than turning the clocks backward in the fall. I'll let you know if my prediction is correct.

Have a great and relaxing sunday.

No comments: