Friday, April 08, 2005

CookieLess Cookie Monster?????

I was reading my morning news when I stumbled upon this. Even Cookie Monster is getting healthy I guess. I'm sure Matt will be sorely disappointed when he reads this. All the more reason to just watch the old episodes. We've been TiVo'ing Sesame Street lately. I have to say I'm not a big fan of Elmo ... and Oscar and Burt don't get nearly enough screen time. I haven't seen Snuffy in weeks. This past weekend we watched Biography Kids on behind the scenes at Sesame Street and they showed some scenes from the old Sesame Street. I may be biased since that's what I grew up with but those seemed better than these new ones. Maybe I'll have to see if they have released the older episodes on DVD.

It's Friday finally. I'm really dragging today. It could be the long week, the time change finally catching up with me, or just the fact that it's raining and gloomy outside. All these things add up to me not wanting to get out of bed this morning. I stayed and played a little extra at daycare today, but I finally made it in. Hopefully nathan will sleep in tomorrow. Speaking of Saturday, tomorrow is Nathan's first swim class. I'm very excited. I think he will be scared at first but then will love it. We'll see. I'm sure we will get some cute pictures and videos.

Have a great Friday. Hopefully the sun is shining where you are.

1 comment:

Bill said...

I'll refrain from the four letter word tirade that I had when I saw that article. He's a MUPPET! If he were an actual living entity, he'd be over 40 and over weight. Perhaps they should have one of the real humans do the healthy eating thing. ARRRG. I wonder if I can convince Gage that television doesn't exist.