Today I was supposed to have jury duty but got excused so I got to go to work instead. Work was fine. Nothing too exciting. Then I went to pick up Nathan and found out that he had only slept a total of 20 minutes all day long. He seemed fine then actually. Not to cranky. He fell immediately asleep in the car. I took my time getting home, got some gas, took the long way, etc etc. I sat in the car and talked on the phone for a bit. Finally I took him out of the car seat around 5:45PM. Let's just say I had had enough by 7PM and put him to bed. That is the CRANKIEST I have seen him since the hell trip from pittsburgh to Allentown. He was just soo tired. He wanted to eat but he didn't want to eat. He wanted to play but he was too tired and his head kept falling over. I don't know what to do about this not sleeping at daycare thing. Over the weekend both days he took two 1.5 hour naps and one 30 minute nap. Then at daycare one 20 minute nap. I have a feeling it will be a bad night of sleeping as well since he didn't eat as much as he usually does. Oh well, tis the life of a baby on the go I guess.
I got Matt tickets to see Ellis Paul and Vance Gilbert for Valentine's day. Should be a nice night out for us. I'm excited. I got a MEAN Birthday card in the mail today from Bill. I say it was from Bill because even though Terri and Gage signed it I won't believe they could be that mean to me. Matt's cake was delicious by the way, chocolate with cherry pie and coconut filling with a cream cheese icing. Very yummy. The people at work loved it as well.
Not much else going on this evening. Matt won't get home till 9:30 tonight, way after my bedtime. :) Maybe we'll celebrate V-day another time.
Have a good night and enjoy your Nathan pics. There were too many to choose from so I put them in ofoto today. Why can't he be this happy all the time.
3 comments:
I have no idea what was so mean about it. You said, and I quote, "This is not the "Big" one but pretty close." The "Big" one is all in your point of view. From my point of view, one shy of the "Big" one must be 39, hence your birthday card.
As for Nathan's napping, if Gage takes a 20 minute nap at daycare the ladies do a happy dance. If he takes 2 20 minute naps, they break out the champagne. The day he took a 2 hour nap, they almost called to see if anything was wrong. Again, it's all in the point of view.
Isn't Gage cranky as all hell when you get him home then? There was nothing I could do for him except put him back to sleep.
Yesterday was better at least. And then he's a happy baby when he gets home and we can play.
Gage is really only cranky for 3 reasons. 1.) something is causing him physical pain as in the day his diaper shifted and the tape was stuck to his leg 2.) when he's hungry and he wants it now and 3.) when he knows he should go to bed, but he wants to stay up with the big people so he doesn't miss anything. Other than that, he's a pretty even-tempered baby.
Post a Comment