This time he took a spill while trying to pull himself up on the garbage can in the daycare. He has two nice big lumps on the side of eyebrow. Kind of grouchy when we got home yesterday. He didn't really want to eat and I thought he was just tired since he only took one nap all day. I was trying to hold him and snuggle him. Finally I just put him in the playpen with some toys and he was so happy and contented. I guess he was not in the mood for snuggles and mommy just wasn't getting that. Oh well. I'll catch on to his cues one day.
Work has been pretty busy lately which is a good thing. I have a whole bunch of experiments running at the same time. That's when I feel the most productive. I love multi tasking. And they are mostly all working which is a bonus. I'm taking tomorrow off to get ready for our trip to PA this weekend. I'm sure all the grandparents and great grandparents and aunts and uncles are biting at the bit to see him. It's been almost two months since we've visited. He seems to have changed so much since then. I can't wait for him to show off his crawling and standing and cruising. Although I don't know what makes me think he'll have a chance to do any of those things because of all the kisses and hugs he's going to get. :) I hope his sleep doesn't get disturbed too much from not being at home. This week he's mostly been sleeping till 5AM. We'll see if that continues.
Time to go multitask. Have a great day
No comments:
Post a Comment