Accident Report #4 - On Wednesday when I went to pick Nathan up from daycare the teacher started into a big long explaination of WHY my son had a bloody nose. Turns out he fell and hit his nose on the little chair they have in there for eating. AGAIN!!! I hope these new shoes make it easier for him to walk around. They shipped yesterday so we should have them soon. Like Mother like son in the clumsy department I guess. He just thinks he's such a big boy. Last night he was playing with something, standing up and he just let go of the toy box he was standing next too ... AND... he actually stood alone, not leaning on anything for a couple of seconds, before he leaned forward and held on to the toy box again. This could be the reason for all the bumps and bruises. At this point, he has no fear.
Another bad night of sleeping. I think the gloves are coming off tonight. I'm getting prepared for very little sleep tonight. UGH!!!
I got released from Jury duty!!! YEAH, that means I get to go to work on Monday. Oh boy, maybe jury duty would have been better... nah.
Well Nathan has been sleeping for almost two hours already this morning. It must be because somebody kept him up all night crying. I wonder who would have done that.
I think I hear him stirring. Have a great weekend everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment