Monday, January 31, 2011
Snow snow go away
We've got about a foot of old snow on the ground but matt has done such a good job on the driveway that it is totally clear. The boys got home from school today and as we were walking into the house from the garage they saw their bikes. All of sudden they are both pulling out bikes, scooters and big wheels for a tour around the driveway. They were at it for about a half hour. I'm trying to be game but it's 21 outside. Too cold for mommy. Finally I look around and they have both abandoned me outside for the warmth inside. It was good while it lasted. You know it's been a long long cold winter when my boys voluntarily go outside to play in the cold. I can't wait till spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment