Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Sickness

I'm done with cold and flu season.  My sore throat is almost all gone and nicholas' fever has finally broken.  Then yesterday around dinner time, Nathan starts complaining of a headache.  I take his temp and it's back up to 102.  Then Matt starts complaining about a sore throat and tiredness.  Why can't we get out of this sickness cycle? 

Nathan actually said that he had the headache since the morning right after he got on the school bus.  I have not told him yet that if he doesn't feel well he can go to the nurse's office becuase I'm afraid of the overuse that may get.  So I kind of feel guilty that he may have been at school all day with a fever and he just suffered through it.  Whoops.

So Nathan is home from school again.  Hopefully this will pass quickly.  I will not be able to take it if we all go through another round of sickness.  The first was bad enough.

We did get to go to Claws and Paws this weekend between illnesses.  The boys had a great time.  Loved Turtle Town and the petting zoo.  The highlight for me was the lory feeding.  Unfortunately I got pooped on in the hair but oh well.  The boys enjoyed it. 

Have a great, illness free day.

No comments: