Like so many things with the second born, I'm late getting a post about Nicholas' first day at preschool. Nicholas' is so easy going sometimes that I forget it's a big deal for him to start school. His first day was on Tuesday and he did really well. He went right to teacher at the door, turned around and waved goodbye. He was more than happy to go. When I came to pick him up the teacher said he had a really good day. She said they were busy with a bunch of criers but he entertained himself well. Today she basically said the same thing. She said he's very easy going and happy. Hopefully the criers will get used to school soon.
I asked Nicholas if he saw any kids crying and he said "Yes, they were loud." I said " Did you try to make them feel better?" He said " No, I told them to be quiet." No sympathy from him... just quit it. He told me they sang a song about clapping and today they read a story about germs. He painted a tote bag to bring his papers home in (it's still at school drying) green. They didn't go outside either day because it was raining both days. He said, he could have gone out because HE had his raincoat but the teacher said no. They had cookies and juice for snack both days.
When matt gets home from the hockey match tonight (where he'll be getting his picture taken with the Stanley cup) I'll get some pictures up of Nicholas' first day.
Nathan is still loving Kindergarten. He has a couple of new friends. He loves getting to play on the computer and he doesn't have much homework yet. I feel like I spend all of my time either getting ready to leave, picking up, dropping off, waiting for the boys. At least I have some time to read while I'm waiting now. :)
Have a great night.
No comments:
Post a Comment