Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Toenails and Hockey

Lack of a blog posting means good summer fun being had by all. We've been enjoying being in the new house, decorating, going to the pool, going to camp, visiting relatives and just enjoying being. This summer is a lot less stressful than last summer. Mom and stacy were saying how nice the weather was last summer compared to this summer and I seriously have no recollection of what the weather was like. Probably because I was at work all summer long.


Today I finally got fed up with looking at my half painted half chipped toenails in sandals. I knew we were going to the pool in the afternoon so I wanted to paint my toenails. I sat at the table on the porch to take off the old nail polish, sand down my heels, and put new on. Nicholas (our inquisitor) came out and asked me all kinds of questions about what Iwas doing. Then at the end he asked if he could have some too. So I filed his nails and pumiced his heel while he giggled and squirmed because it tickles. Then I painted his toenails a beautiful pink.



A few minutes later, the boys had their hockey sticks and a ball and were playing in the hallway. Matt was unimpressed with the pink nails and told me I had to take it off before he would take them to camp tomorrow. So off it came, but doesn't he look cute.

Here are a few pictures from SteamTown. Everyone had a great time and we even got to ride a train.






Lastly, one day I walked by the top of the stairs and looked down and this is what I saw. They said they were making new beds.







No comments: