Sunday, May 03, 2009

All's well (Knock on Wood)

On Wednesday, Nathan slept until 3PM when I finally woke him up. Once he was awake he was lethargic but OK. Later in the afternoon he saw the kids next door outside and then "it's a miracle, I feel fine" and he wanted to go outside and play. But I figured he needed more rest so I didn't let him. But luckily no one else got sick. I kept waiting for the knock on the door in the middle of the night but no one else get sick. YEAH!!!!

Wednesday was picture day at school. On Friday when I took Nathan in, there was a note that said picture day would be rescheduled due to the rampant sickness (9 out of 27 kids). So I guess we know where he got it... and no it wasn't the swine flu.

Today Daddy took Nathan to a jazz band concert at the penn state campus. I knew that Nicholas would not be able to sit through it so I staid home with him. Nicholas was not too happy about not getting to go wherever daddy and nathan were going. So, to distract him, I offered to let him help me clean the bathroom. He was very excited about that. He got to spray the spray and clean the toilet and it was just wonderful. I'm not sure where he got those genes from.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

From cousin Connor of course!