Poor little Nathan. Around 11:30 he crawls in to bed with us and announces that he feels like he has to throw up. I can't remember the last time I flew out of bed that fast. Matt thought I was going for a "save yourself" exit but really I was getting out so I could whisk nathan to the bathroom. For the next 7 hours Nathan literally thred up every 20-30 minutes. Somehow Matt manages to sleep through the entire ordeal, but Mommy was holding his head and patting his back everytime. Somewhere in there Nicholas also decided he wanted to sleep in Mommy's bed so I ended up taking him back to bed at least three times before everyone woke up at 6:30. Matt got up with the boys while I got a little more sleep.
Nathan is now sleeping on the couch. He got a little applesauce and motrin in him (for the fever) and fell asleep around 9:30 in the morning. It is almost 2pm now and he hasn't thrown up all morning so I'm hoping the worst has passed. I guess I should wake him up so he can sleep tonight, but it's so peaceful right now. Nicholas is actually sleeping in his room and Nathan is sleeping and I got to read the paper in the wonderful weather. I really hope we don't all come down with it. Last night Nathan and Nicholas got big lollipops for doing a good job of cleaning and eating dinner. Well matt and I both tasted each of their lollipops because the boys wanted to share. Well I'm kind of worried that we have all shared this virus now. We may need a hazmat team by the time this is over. :)
Get out and enjoy the spring (finally) weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment