Yesterday I walked into the infant room to get nicholas. I leaned down to show him that I was there (because he was much more interested in the train he was trying to shove down his throat). I then got up and turned around a walked a few steps away to get him a tissue. When I turned around there he was on all fours crawling his way to me. He must have crawled halfway across the room. I was amazed and so were his teachers. They said he hadn't done THAT all day. I guess he just need the right motivation. Actually I think he just had to not think about it so much and just do it. When I got him home he was crawling around the kitchen floor and this morning he crawled as soon as I put him down on the floor. Such a cutie. But now we're going to have to put those gates back up.
We had a great weekend. The weather was just beautiful. On Saturday we went on our great adventure (pictures are below). We "hiked" through our neighborhood, to the school that's down the road, across their fields, over the bridge, through the woods and ended at the park (no not to grandma's house). It took us about 45 minutes to do it and nathan walked the whole way. Then we played for a while at the park and then walked back. I knew Nathan wasn't going to make it so we brought the sling for Nicholas and put Nathan in the backpack (which nicholas had previously been in). It was great.
No comments:
Post a Comment