Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The cute ways they say things

I was talking to Nathan this morning and he said "Bank you". It got me to thinking of all the words he says wrong. I know I should correct him when he says it wrong but it's just so cute and deep down I want him to always be my little boy who says these words so cute and with such enthusiasm. I will really miss it the day he actually says thank you instead of bank you. I guess I shouldn't wish a speech impediment on my child though huh. :)

Sound out the words and see if you can figure out what Nathan's saying (some I've already talked about)
Nathanese:

Bank you
Puitar
Necticut
Bana
Bennsyvania
Kaydid
Nicklas
toto head

That's all I can think of right now.. i'm sure there are others.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Oh and I forgot

Bammy
Banma