Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nicholas Video

Ok time for all of you to enter a new world ... it's called YouTUBE for those of you who don't know about it yet. Here's the deal. You get these two videos for free (meaning I'm sharing with the world). Matt and I are concerned about privacy so all future videos will be private for friends and family only. That means that I have to have your email address on my friends list through youtube in order for you to see the video. I have imported my email contacts and most of you should have received an email telling you that I have an account now. If you didn't get an email and want to see future ones please either email myself or matt. If you don't have our email address then oh well. All you have to do is open an account as well and then you will be able to see the videos. Hopefully this won't be too difficult for the majority of you. Happy viewing and welcome to a new age.

No comments: