Nathan had been very interested in the tub lately and laying on stomach and pretending to swim. So I decided to enroll him in swim classes at the Y. The day I decided to look into it was the day after the classes had started for Fall II so it was very good timing. So Saturday morning's nathan and I go to the Y and have a half hour of "swimming" in the pool. It's really just play time in the pool with singing and getting them used to the water. There are a bunch of kids his age in the class so that's fun. His favorite thing is to sit on the side of the pool and jump in while holding my hands. Unfortunately they made a new rule at the Y that there are no cameras AND no cell phones in the locker rooms or pool area... so no pictures or video. The idea is that daddy gets to sleep in on saturday's with nicholas but I guess nicholas didn't get the memo last saturday. Oh well... maybe this week.
And since I can't leave nicholas out of the class taking AND I need some exercise I decided to sign us up for Baby and Mommy Yoga (or as matt calls it a bunch of hippy crap). We had our first class on tuesday. Unfortunately I had to wake nicholas up to get there on time. And by the end of class he was HUNGRY!!! It really was more mommy yoga with baby watching from the mat. WE did a little bit in the beginning with the babies but then we put them down and did yoga. Not what I thought itwas going to be. I thought there would be more poses holding them as a weight or more infant massage but not so much. Oh well... nicholas is so easy going that he's fine just hanging out... usually... as long as it doesn't interfere with eating.
And for those of you reading from Kansas (and you know who you are) a certain little Zoe Elizabeth arrived in the world yesterday afternoon. Mommy and baby are doing fine.
Have a great day
No comments:
Post a Comment