For my 30th birthday, Matt and Nathan gave me a full day at the Red Door spa. Yesterday was my appt for a facial, massage, manicure, pedicure and haircut. It was a wonderful relaxing day of pampering. I feel refreshed... at least for today. :)
Matt and Nathan had a good day too. They went to the Nature Center and saw owls and hawks and went for a hike in the woods. It was actually nice outside on Sunday so that was a good change of pace. On Saturday we tried to go to the park in between rain showers. We were there for about 20 minutes before it started to rain. Nathan didn't want to leave but daddy insisted. And he actually ate this weekend. Which is an accomplishment in itself. All in all a pretty good weekend. Nathan was in a good mood most of the weekend.
This morning at daycare nathan wanted his pooh bear which is in his cubby and he found a toy in the hall that he brought into the room with him. Well I asked him to put them down while he was playing in the activity table which was full of water. And he did. But then I said I had to go and he said no, quick ran over and got his toys and brought them to me and said UP!! I guess he figured he'd go with me and bring his toys. Kind of cute and heartbreaking at the same time. Then the teacher asked nathan if he wanted to turn on the music and he was off and playing again.
Have a great day everyone. Happy Monday
No comments:
Post a Comment