Apparently, there is a big hole somewhere in the house, and every bug in the neighborhood is coming in through it. So, Wednesday night, armed only with a T-shirt, I went buggin'. I'll let your faithful readers guess how many bugs I squished/splattered/obliterated with my trusty T-shirt. The shirt, coincidentally, is a Pfizer shirt advertising one of their animal health drugs that is supposed to kill fleas and ticks. Rather appropriate, no?
Also, I'm going to take a vote on the state of my face (keep your jokes to yourself): To shave or not to shave? I'm torn about it.
4 comments:
My vote is for the previously bearded brother... you look rather freaky without it... I think because it makes you look like Dad... or a fish. One of the two.
I was all for growing it back, for the distinguished looking Dr. Mutchler, but after spending two or three minutes trying to figure out who was holding Nathan on the slide picture...I'm positive. Grow it back, I have no idea who the hell you are without it.
Keep that beard shaved off! What, you want to look like a hippie?!
Without it, you look like your still in high school...
So, what about a compromise...a nicely trimmed goatee.
Post a Comment