It's been a long time between posts because things have been a bit hectic around here. Wednesday, thursday and Friday Nathan woke up with crusty's in his eye. So i called the Dr. (daycare told me pink eye was going around although to me this didn't really look like pink eye) on Friday morning. They had an appointment at lunch time so I took off the rest of the day to take him in. His ears were kind of inflammed and he was a bit conjested. Dr. said either H Flu (although no fever so unsure if this is correct diagnosis) or allergies. here's some Zithromax and zyrtec. Had a good weekend, played and cleaned. We were actually pretty productive around the house. Saturday we went to a baby shower where Nathan got to play with some other little boys whose parents must love them more than we do because they got them this toy, which just happens to be nathan's favorite toy at daycare but we won't let him have one at home. Anyway, he was in heaven walking all around the house pushing this. We turned nathan's seat around this weekend in the car. He did fine but we didn't have it reclined enough so when he fell asleep his head kept falling forward and he kept waking up. Sunday we reclined the seat more and it seems to be working fine now.
So Monday morning I come in to work early. i'm at my desk by 6:30 AM. I'm preparing some formulations for the day when I get a phone call at 7:30 from home. Matt is really not feeling well and I need to come home to take care of Nathan. I go, we make a Dr. appointment for matt and we call daycare to see if they will take him for the day. They said sure so I'm getting him ready and feeding him breakfast and he's not eating. And he's just lying around even though he's only woken up an hour earlier. So I take his temp and it's 101. Both Matt and Nathan are sick and I'm staying home. Matt was feeling better by yesterday as was Nathan mostly but his fever was a little high in the morning so I worked half a day and then came home to relieve matt so he could go to work.
But today we are all back at our respective places. Nathan's at daycare, Matt's at school and i'm at work. Finally. I hope to catch up on a lot of work. It'll be a short week though because I'm taking off Friday, Monday and Tuesday to go to PA to celebrate Nathan's birthday, Matt's birthday, Father's Day and 4th of July all in one weekend. Do you think we could fit anymore holiday's into one?
More on nathan's adventures at home later. i've got to get to work
3 comments:
Hey Pumpkin,
Bring Daddy and "The Wee Tyke" down here to our good "Country" air and they will be "Frisky" again in no time.
Nathan,
What are we going to do with Daddy. He doesn't like your "Duckies" and now he can't stand the "Popper". He is getting really hard to get toys for. Tsk, tsk.
Oh well, we know he is a really good Daddy and loves you and Mommy so we just have to put up with his toy "Problem".
Love to all three of you from Gram and Pap. See you soon.
Pap
Let the record show that I was in favor of getting Nathan a popper at home. It was MOMMY who didn't want it. :)
Post a Comment