Thursday, June 09, 2005

Another hot humid day

At least Nathan and I are not at home sweltering in the heat. It was another hot one yesterday and will be again. It's only 8:30 and it's 72 already. By this afternoon it's supposed to be well about 90. Hopefully we will get those air conditioners in this weekend.

Our new table arrives today and I sold the old one yesterday. They will come to pick it up on sunday so until then i have to give up my garage but it's worth it.

Pink eye is going around the daycare again and Nathan has had crusty eyes when he wakes up both yesterday and today. They just told me about the pink eye when i dropped him off today. It seems only crusty in the morning so it must be a different kind of pink eye than before. Of course i just wiped his eyes with my hands and then wiped something off of my eye. i didn't realize it might be pink eye, I thought it was just morning eyes. Oh well. But he's been a pretty happy boy, except of course for dropping him off in the morning. Today he gave me a big long hug and it was like getting velcro off to give him to the teacher. Then he threw himself down on the floor and starting wailing as I was leaving. I hope he gets over this stage soon. I think it's almost harder on us than him. I'm sure he's over it like 5 minutes after I walk out the door. But MY last image of him as I leave for the day is of him absolutely miserable and that sticks with you all day long.

well time to get some work done. have a great day.

No comments: