Well you've all seen the pictures by now. Nathan doesn't seem too phased by the new face. i'm still not used to it though. I catch myself just staring at him trying to put this new face with the old honey. It's funny because his expressions look different now. I can see a lot more facial movement than before which makes his expressions look totally different than before. I'm getting used to it though. We'll see how long it lasts before he can't stand shaving every day.
It rained a little bit last night. Our grass really needed it. Of course I had just watered the flowers because they had been calling for rain for a few days but it didn't so I ignored them now when they called for rain. And what happens... it rains. Not too much though. We need a good soaker, maybe then our grass will bounce back. At least Matt won't have to mow the grass much, especially since the lawnmower quit on him last week right after he'd finished. He hasn't gotten it started since. I'm not sure what the problem is.
Nathan had a slight fever yesterday but daddy seemed to take care of it. No fever this morning so he went to daycare. I'm sure he'll have a fine time there. I'm getting used to his new teacher. I really liked his old teacher so it'll take a little time but I think I'm going to like this one too. Matt said no crying this morning when he dropped him off, so that's always a good thing.
I've got a full week of work this week (first time in two weeks). There are a lot of little things I need to catch up on. It's kind of slow being as it's the week before July4th. It's nice just to have the time to catch up on stuff.
Have a great day
No comments:
Post a Comment