Thursday, May 26, 2005

Diaper Rash and other painful things

Nathan has diaper rash again. It always seems to coincide with teething... I wonder if the two are linked somehow. This one is pretty bad again. Poor little guy just screams and screams when you change his diaper. So he's not in the best of moods, especially at night. Hopefully he will feel better for our trip to PA this weekend.

Nathan stood up on the table on Tuesday. STOOD UP!!! The teachers said they all eventually crawl up on the table, Nathan is just the first of this batch. He's such a bad influence on the rest of the kids. :) Luckily he listens when you tell him to stop. Unfortunately some of the other kids don't. He's going through major separation anxiety when we leave him in the morning. But when I went to pick him up yesterday he came over, gave me a hug and then went about his business playing. Such mood swings.

I can't wait to watch LOST tonight. We Tivo'd it last night and it's the big two hour finale. I swore to matt last week, if they take or kill that baby I'm not watching the show anymore. Other than that they can kill off whoever they want.

Have a great day

No comments: