We are supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow tonight. Weather bug is doing this funny little dance in my taskbar. Where oh where did spring go. I hope this is the last of it. It's looking all gray and ominous outside. Maybe I jumped the gun in putting nathan in his spring jacket today. Oh well... he'll survive as will we all.
Nathan climbed the stairs yesterday by himself. I turned around and he was up three in a shot. Then I stood next to him while he climbed the rest. He was so proud of himself when he got to the top. He was chasing a cat up the stairs but by the time he got up there the cat had jumped on a bed and I think he forgot why he was climbing in the first place. But he had a good time doing it. They have a playset at daycare that has stairs in it and I think he's been practicing.
Not much else new going on here. Matt's goal is to finish his last comp between today and Friday. Hopefully that will happen. I have a dentist appointment on Friday... yuck. But because of that and the fact that I was going to take a half day anyway, I'm just going to take the whole day off. I can't remember the last time I had a full week of work between vacations and sickness. Oh well. After Easter I don't plan on taking a lot of time off for a little while at least. Let's see how that goes.
Have a great day everyone. Keep an eye out for daffodils. Our neighbors' have started poking their heads through.
No comments:
Post a Comment