We had a great weekend visiting family. Nathan did very well in the car even though on the way down to PA he didn't sleep a wink. I sat in the back seat with him and entertained him. He was fine the whole way. On the way home he slept for about 3 hours and then the last hour I fed him and entertained him and he was a giggling happy little boy. We all had a grat time visiting family. Nathan and Connor played very well with each other sharing their cars and other toys. Connor is a walking fool now and I think Nathan was watching him a little too closely. Yesterday I caught him standing up on his own a few times. Doesn't he understand he's just a little boy.
Well we got a notice from daycare that one of the children in Nathan's class was diagnosed with mono. I know that's a teenagers disease but I guess infants can get it from adults. Actually the symptoms in infants are much milder than in adults. It basically shows up as a bad cold with a fever for 3 to 5 days. So maybe that' what Nathan had the other week. I'm really surprised that it was even diagnosed. I mean kids get colds all the time. You have to do a blood test to determine that it's mono and there's no therapy for it, you just give a fever reducer and wait it out. Hopefully that IS what Nathan had last week so that he doesn' t get sick again.
Matt is sick now. Hopefully he will start to feel better soon. He was planning on getting a lot of work done on his last question this week during spring break but he'll have problems doing that if he's not feeling well. Hopefully he will get a lot of rest at home alone today and then will feel better.
Well I'd better get started on my day. First meeting is in 15 minutes and then meetings all day long. Sounds like fun huh.
Have a great day
No comments:
Post a Comment