Thursday evening Nathan had goop in his eyes so we finally broke down and took him to the doctor. The doctor diagnosed the flu that had moved into his ears and sent us home with some antibiotics (Zithromax for free, thank you Pfizer). The flavor is cherry vanilla banana, but Nathan seems to love it. He seems better now. Still not eating his normal amount and still not sleeping right but he seems much happier. Of course now my sinuses are all clogged and I have a headache and achy body. I hope the vitamins help.
Today is the first day back at daycare for Nathan for over a week. I hope they are ready for him. He's been a real bear about getting his diaper changed. It's been taking two people to hold him down for it. I hope they are ready for him. We'll see.
Today is also Connor's "first" birthday. YEAH for Connor. I say "first" since he won't have his real first birthday until 2008 but this is close enough. Maybe mommy will even let him have cake and ice cream. YUMMY!!! It goes so fast. I can't believe he's a year old already. Pretty soon it will be Nathan's turn. Hopefully he'll be sleeping through the night by then. :) Last night I let him cry it out for an hour before I went in and laid him down and patted his back. He finally fell asleep then but he must have hicupped pathetically until at least 2 in the morning. Then he woke up at 4AM ready to go. UGH!!!! So mommy's been up since 4AM as well. Hopefully they will wear him out today and he'll sleep through the night. If not, then it will be another sleepless night in the mutchler household.
Time to go work. Stay safe in the snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment