Thursday, February 24, 2005

Getting Better

Nathan is feeling better. I think he's over the high fever now. He's still got a runny nose and doesn't want to eat much but he's in a much better mood now. Although he woke up at 4:30 wanting to eat and when he was finished (about 10 minutes later) he didn't want to go back to sleep. Not good, mommy and daddy are very sleepy today. Tomorrow he will finally go back to daycare after a week and a half off. That is if it doesn't snow so that Uconn cancels classes again. I think Nathan is getting antsy in the house all day as well as Daddy. He was taking good naps at home but it's been harder and harder to put him down for a nap now. I think he's ready to get back in there and play play play.

Not too much going on. I will never ever brag about being productive again. Both sets of experiments failed and need to be redone. Two weeks worth of work down the drain. It's all a learning experience right? I heard something on the radio yesterday evening (I think it was the John Tesh show... I know but I was flipping through channels). Anyway, he said that if you go into new projects with a optimistic attitude you are more likely to suceed. For example, if you are trying to lose weight instead of feeling depressed about the candy bar you can't have you say " I'm doing a wonderful thing for my body and won't I feel good when I fit into that smaller size." (Yeah i know, try not to vomit on the screen) So I learned something very important from my failure... never brag about productivity, it always comes back to bite you in the ass.

So everyone have an optimistic day. Turn that frown upside down.

I think I need more sleep

No comments: