HI all,
This is a test of our blog. I'm testing this out to see if matt and I can keep an updated blog for our friends and family. I'd like to see if we can keep a somewhat daily record of things that are going on in our lives. Hopefully I'll be able to include pictures of Nathan as well.
Nathan is just getting over his cold. He had a fever and stuffy nose and refused to eat solid food all weekend. But even through all that he had a wonderful time looking at all the snow this weekend. We took a quick
4 comments:
Well, it's about time. Hey, does your Aunt Lucy want to come to our house?
Both of you would have heart attacks. If you haven't used it in a year she makes you throw it out. We made some tough choices but we had loads and loads of garbage.
Of course, by "had" lots of garbage, she means "still have lots of garbage but it's in the garage white the car sits in the tundra...err driveway."
Great to have you in the blogging world! Maybe I'll be inspired to post more frequently.
And I could never have let someone throw my stuff away. One day, I might really NEED my ninth grade biology notebook!
Post a Comment