Yesterday Nicholas and I were playing candy land. I recently noticed that he's getting his L's and Y's mixed up. It doesn't happen everytime but I've particularly noticed it with Yellow (lellow) and Logan (Yogan). So while playing Candyland we were saying the names of the colors as they came up. Then came Yellow.
Nicholas: Lellow
Mommy: Yellow
Nicholas: Lellow
Mommy: Ye --- Low
Nicholas: Le --- Low
Mommy: Y Y Y
Nicholas: Y Y Y
Mommy: Ye
Nicholas: Ye
mommy: Low
N: Low
M: Ye
N: Ye
M: Low
N: Low
Mommy: Ye -- Low
Nicholas Ye - Low
M: Yellow
N: Ye------lellow
M: YEll --- O
N: Lell - o
M: Yell --- O
N: Yell --- O
So now everytime nicholas pronounces yellow like this YEll ----O. It's progress. This totally reminded me of the Nathan's Bana incident of 4 years ago. I had a really hard time holding it together while he was trying to figure this out. He really thought he was cute though.
No comments:
Post a Comment