Monday, February 28, 2011

Long Night

We have the sickness in the house.  Both kids got up within an hour of each other last night and they both puked for about 2 hours on and off.  I'm keeping them both home today because we are all tired and recovering.  They seem to be feeling much better today and only Nicholas has a slight fever.

Nicholas is supposed to go to the doctor today anyway for his physical.  I think I'll still take him but I'm not sure if he's going to get his shots.

We had a nice weekend and ended it by taking a nice walk at the park.   We even saw some ducks that were swimming in the river.  Nathan thinks they will probably be getting married soon and havin baby ducks.  Not much else going on here.  Hopefully everyone will be back to normal by tomorrow.

No comments: