Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Quick Sick

Well... hopefully that's the end of the sickness. Matt went down first on Monday with fever and general achiness. Nathan had a slight fever on Monday but never slowed down. Nicholas woke up over night with a fever and throwing up. But by Tuesday afternoon everyone seemed mostly fine... so knock on wood hopefully they will stay that way.

I'm trying to get things out of the kitchen so we can get our new one this weekend. I've got three cabinets cleaned out and I'm fast running out of boxes and space. But it only took like 10 minutes to clean them out so I think I'll be in good shape..... except for the whole, where to put everything.

It got cold here. I went through the boys clothes this morning and put away most of the shorts and short sleeves... so of course, it will warm up soon.

The boys have the dining room chairs lined up and are playing dinosaur train right now. Very cute. Matt especially liked the last episode of dinosaur train which was about poop. I guess everyone poops.

Back to the kitchen. keep warm

No comments: