Monday was a rough day. We had gotten home around 11:30 on Sunday night. The boys had slept most of the way home but it wasnt' the best sleep. Nathan got up at 6:30 and Nicholas was up by 7. We decided to keep nathan home to get reaclimated before going back to school. I went out for lunch with some coworkers and when I got home around 1:30 Matt had to leave to go to work until 9pm. So I had the boys from 2 till bed time on my own. Not that big of a deal if both of them had not decided that they didn't need their afternoon naps. By 5 we were all very cranky. Nathan had done something (I don't even remember what) for which the punishment was no more playing his drum for the rest of the day. The next thing I know I see nathan walking around with his drum... so I took it away from him which of course sent him into hysterics (mostly because of no nap). So I'm in the middle of changing nicholas's diaper when nathan walks in wailing. The next thing I know nicholas's lower lip starts quivering and he starts wailing too. I swear he was just feeling bad for his older brother. After I finished the diaper change we all three took a time out together on mommy's bed and read a story. Then we had dinner and a bath and BOTH boys were in bed sound asleep by 7PM. I wasn' t far behind them.
Thanksgiving was great. It was so much fun getting to see all the relatives. Nathan was pretty outgoing with most everyone. And there weren't too many pushing sessions between the boys. Even logan decided to get in on the action this time. He was standing and cruising pretty good while I was there and Stacy said he took a few steps on his own yesterday. Pretty soon he's going to be able to hold his own against the bigger boys. Next year is going to be really crazy with four boys that can walk and talk. CRAZY!!
That's about all from here. Have a great one
No comments:
Post a Comment