The planets aligned yesterday. We actually were finished with dinner by 6:30PM, it wasn't stinking hot and I wasn't exhausted. So after dinner we took a walk with the new stroller. We got this one becuase Nathan has refused to actually sit in a stroller and I wanted to get something where I could transport the both of them around. This was one of the first real trips with the stroller (other than the trip to the zoo during which it was mostly used to transport the backpack). So at first he didn't want to stand on it. He wanted to walk and hold my hand. Then he wanted to hold daddy's hand with his other hand. And then he decided he wanted to go whee!!! which is his way I saying swing me between you. I wasn't feeling up to it and I was controlling the stroller with my other hand and matt was controlling the dog with his other hand so we said no Whee!! today. And then out of our little angels mouth we hear "oh sh**t". Pretty quiet. I prefer to think he said oh shoot but I'm not so sure. The two of us just looked at each other and said did he just say what I think he said. It was pretty funny. I guess we need to be a bit more careful around him.
This morning Nathan started to stir around 7AM. Matt got up and got ready and had breakfast but Nathan must have fallen back asleep. I got up a few minutes later because I find it's too hot and just not comfortable to be in bed for too many hours. I went downstairs and had breakfast. Around 7:30 Matt went upstairs to wake Nathan up. Nathan has been in a mommy kind of mood lately. He was kind of sleepy and didn't really want to get up. Then he heard me moving around downstairs and he said " Mommy in bathroom?" I guess that he's noticed that that's where I spend most of my time lately. Pretty observant. :)
One more week from today. YEAH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment