Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hunger Stike

Nathan is on a hunger strike. He will eat breakfast fine, but any other meal of the day is off limits. And it seems to get worse the later in the day. Lunch he might take a bite or two of something but dinner we just absolutely refuse. Last night for dinner he had 2 pickles and one piece of potatoe smiley (like a tator tot only a little bigger). That's it. But he slept through the night so I'm not complaining tooo much. I would like to see him eat a little more though.

Not too much going on here. I'm taking friday and monday off to go to PA for our visit so it's a short week again for me.

It's supposed to be 50 around here today. That probably means most of our snow will be gone by this afternoon. That's ok, I like a quick winter. Time to move right into spring i think.

have a great day

No comments: