Friday, January 27, 2006
Silliness
Last night Matt was running late getting home. Which meant I was in charge of dinner... which meant that about halfway through making dinner I gave up and ordered a pizza. So we are all sitting eating pizza. Nathan is being goofy because he's nathan and because he ate a cheese stick and a piece of garlic bread waiting for daddy to get home with the pizza. So he's eating very slowly and being goofy and making faces and such. I tell him to eat his pizza. At this point he turns and looks at me very seriously and puts his fingers in his ears. And he just sits there looking at me very intently with his fingers in his ears. Of course matt and I burst out laughing. And he still sits there with his fingers in his ears trying very hard not to smile becuase he's very seriously trying to tell me something. I'm not sure if that was I can't hear you because my fingers are in my ears... or (and you just had to see the expression on his face) but to me it was a I'm doing something very bad (ie giving you the finger) and what are you going to do about it. Or he could have just been very goofy. Who knows. He's definitely been trying to communicate with us lately... too bad we have no idea what he's saying. And he'll say it over and over again trying to get us to understand but we have no idea. He sure will have a lot to say once he starts using our language instead of the made up one in his head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment